K is three months (and six days) old!
This has been a busy month! Here are some facts about three month old K:
- At his last official measurement he was 13 lb 10.5 oz, and 25 1/4 inches long. But based on his most recent at home weigh in…I would guess he is up to 14 lb 10 oz!
- He still eats well, plays hard, and sleeps well. The bedtime routine starts around 9:00 ish, and he usually sleeps past 4 am. Last night he slept from 10:30-6:00!
- He has the most beautiful clear blue eyes.
- His hair appears to be light brown, and is finally starting to form a patch on top. Although it is now disappearing in the back. 🙂 Poor bald little fella!
- I’ve hung on to size one diapers a little too long. We’re switching to size two. I’m also in the process of putting away the 0-3 and transitioning to 3-6 month clothes. Mostly, he’s getting too long for the 0-3 PJ’s.
- He still loves his swing, bouncy seat, and floor play gym. He’s getting better at reaching and grasping, and achieved the following things in the past few weeks: removing and replacing the pacifier in his mouth, putting toys to his mouth to chew/(slobber) on, semi holding his own bottle, holding his head up for longer spurts, and cooing/gooing like crazy.
- He doesn’t “laugh” per say yet, but he does smile out loud. That make sense if you’ve heard it. 😀
- He took his first over night trip to KY for Easter. He then took a LONG trip through 11 states and handled traveling/camping sooo well!!
K’s three month pics were taken while camping near Yosemite National Park. Here’s the picture with a travel monkey standing in! (Thanks Aunt Devon!)