K is four months old today!
Here are some facts about four month old K:
- At his four month appointment today, he weighed in at 16 lb 2 oz, and was 26 inches long. In terms of percentiles, he is 75% in weight, 90% in length and 97% in head size. So he’s long and lean with quite a melon!
- He sleeps through the night … (as in past 5:00 am) most of the time. Randomly we’ll have a night when he gets up once or twice.
- He giggles now, particularly when we swing him in our arms or make silly faces.
- Hair watch: still waiting… 😀
- He’s in size two diapers, and 3-6 month clothing. Although, as soon as we switched to 3-6 month clothing, I discovered a few pairs of footed PJs that he is already getting too long for!
- He is a talker! On the drive home, he and I usually mimic each other. He’s discovered a squeal and likes to use it often.
- His hands are getting stronger. When I go to pick him up he usually grabs on to something and doesn’t let go. (Dangling toys, little blankets etc). And unfortunately, he’d discovered the art of pulling hair! He’s got quite a grip!
- We’re still waiting for him to roll over. He plays on his side a lot, but doesn’t reach that “tipping” point.
- He thinks it is hilarious when J holds him off of the ground in a crawling position. We’re pretty sure he thinks he is accomplishing that himself. 😀
- Favorite toys are still anything dangling from his floor gym, but he also loves his glow worm.
- He started day care and is adjusting well.
- Bath time has become splash time.
- He went for his first “swim” and it was a success…although he seems to prefer his bath tub!
Here’s the little guy at four months…finally discovering there’s someone else in his photo!
**Click on any photo to view larger**
And here is his four month photo shoot!
Jordan and Karter's Pit Crew Captain said:
He has so much personality now! Love this little-big guy!