It’s been a little while since I’ve updated this, and we have several new states to include. So…here’s the updated prayer map!
Many of you have asked what you can do, and a few of you have asked what you can pray for. So I’ve tried to sum up some of our most frequent prayers here:
- Prayers that we can handle this with faith, strength, grace, and with an unending attitude of hope.
- Prayers for a big brother who is only 2.5, but is about to be asked to embrace more change than most his age could handle.
- Prayers that the boys learn safe feeding skills. Since aspiration or choking will become one of our biggest fears at home.
- Prayers for a healthy winter for us, since germs/colds/pneumonia will also be big fears until they gain a little more strength and size.
- Prayers that despite the last two bullet points, we are not consumed with fear and worry and are able to find joy in each day.
- Prayers that the boys are able to (safely) go HOME with us, preferably around the same time.
- Prayers that God will continue to be an ever present comfort, and work in and through this story to reach others.