I’m a little slow on this, but I wanted to show off our newest gear…”special tomato” chairs!! We were able to get these for FREE through a program in Ohio for children with special needs.
Turns out they were worth every penny we were fortunate enough not to pay. I LOVE them. Let me count some of the ways:
- They get the boys off of their backs.
- They get the boys up higher, and in a more relatable level for us, and especially for K.
- I can use them for feeding by spoon or giving medicines.
- They are comfortable enough for the babies to fall asleep in.
- They are mobile.
- Speaking of mobile, K finally gets to “play” with his brothers in a fun way. I can’t say enough about how special that has been.
“My brothers are in my room!” – Here the boys are playing in K’s room together for the first time. He is so happy when they are near him. (Hint…Landon and Nolan did not make that mess)
TRAIN! – Mama and K are playing choo choo train around the house. Mama is always the caboose…
TAXI SERVICE – K loves running his taxi service, and giving the boys rides. Sometimes when they cry, he says “I think he is crying for a ride”. He’s often right.
Special thanks to Mima and Grandma for helping us put them together during their visit. And a special thank you to Mipa because K can already work an adjustable wrench better than I can.